Repeat prescription requests must be made in writing by:
- Ticking which items you require on your print-out and post your request in the box provided on the reception desk. You can also download a request form here
- Order your prescription through the Prescription Ordering Direct (POD) service by calling 01793 683755
- Sending your request with a stamped addressed envelope to the surgery.
- By Fax on 01793 402090
- By Email to email@example.com (Please be aware that this email address is not secure.)
- Securely online with Patient Access via the link at the top of this page. Please contact reception if you would like to sign up for Patient Access
We do not accept repeat prescriptions requests over the telephone.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow 72 hours for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.