Systmone Online Services
We use a secure website called SystmOnline which provides:
- Appointment Booking
- Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of address / telephone number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
Systmonline can be accessed here.
However you will need to register for the service (see below) before you can use it
The SystmOnline app is available for Apple and Android devices. It can be downloaded free of charge from the relevant app store.
The app allows patients to manage any aspect of their healthcare all from one place.
Note: In order to use this app, you must have already registered for Systmonline (see below).
How to Register for Systmonline
- Visit the Systmonline website
- Click on ‘Request Access to Online Services at Old Town Surgery‘ and complete the online form.
- Once this form has been submitted you will have to provide proof of identity (photo-ID for the person making the application or alternatively a birth certificate if no photo ID is available) at reception before access to online services can be granted.
- Come into the surgery with your Identification and one of the Reception staff will be able to assist you.
You can only apply in person and once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.
PLEASE BE AWARE YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND THE SURGERY TO PROVIDE IDENTIFICATION BEFORE YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT CAN BE ACTIVATED
Once access has been granted and you have registered to use Systmonline, you will be able to make and cancel appointments, order prescriptions and request online access to your medical records
Further information on GP online services can be found on the NHS Choices website.
Systmonline is protected by the highest security and cannot be accessed by others providing you keep your registration details secure.
- Easyread guides
- Getting started (PDF, 316kb)
- Giving another person access (PDF, 589kb)
- Giving employed carers access (PDF, 138kb)
- Guide for young people (PDF, 317kb)
- Guide for adult and young carers (PDF, 316kb)
- Protecting your GP online records (PDF, 273kb)
- About GP online records (PDF, 274kb)
- Your GP record (PDF, 307kb)